Saturday 6 August 2011

finally job hunting

So Wednesday morning I woke to a letter saying im legal to work now, I think I almost did backflips in the kitchen, haha. Another plus is my I.D picture doesnt look so bad, all my other ones kind of look like I'm an escapey haha.
So job hunting I went and lucky enough I got 2 call backs in one day, so hopefully after the interviews I'll get hired :D The thing is alot of people here pick jobs based on what medicals the company gives, and i get it but, wow, its completely different from Australia.

On a completely other note, I start buying manga again since its cheaper here, and i bought Beast Master the other day, I'm in love, theres only 2 volumes though :(, and knowing my luck someone bought the first volume so i snagged up the second heh heh..

No comments:

Post a Comment